Hamlette participated in this tag yesterday, and although she didn’t tag me (because I hardly ever do tags), she said that anyone who wanted to answer her Random Questions was more than welcome to, so I surprised myself and took up her offer. After all, it’s fun to do a tag now and then, and her questions were great. I ended up doing a bit of a different approach to this tag, which I’ll explain in a minute, but first…the rules.
The rules for the tag are:
~ Paste the button onto your blog post.
~ Leave a new list of questions (or just pass on the question list you answered) and tag a few people of your random choice (and say why you tagged them, if you have time!) (Be original and nonsensical in your question-creativity – make the blogging world a cheerful place 🙂 And be disastrously random.)
Now for the fun…
~Write down three facts about you – one of them is WRONG. Let your commenters guess in the comments which one is wrong (and tell them in the comments after a while)
~Answer the questions of the person who tagged you – make it all super random and interesting 😀
Three facts about me:
- I only wear skirts and dresses – no pants.
- My favorite color is green.
- The latest (earliest?) I’ve stayed up is 3:30 AM.
Yes, I know those are all rather dull facts, but I’m terrible at coming up with random + interesting facts, especially about myself.
Okay. Want to know what my ‘different approach’ was?
That’s right. Elisabeth and I were fooling around with Mom’s DSLR last night (around midnight, so we were getting kind of silly because we were so tired) and I was trying to describe different actors’ voices and then I realized she was filming me. (No, you’re not seeing that video. We deleted it.) Naturally, I had to watch it, and I was surprised that I looked/sounded okay on camera, so we made hasty plans to film a vlog the next day. When I woke up, I had the idea of doing these tags questions for our first vlog, which turned out great. I’m quite happy with the results. Check it out below. 🙂
Elisabeth was a bit nervous, which kept her from speaking up loud enough for the computer microphone to always catch what she was saying, so here’s the list of Hamlette’s questions for reference.
- Favorite role from your favorite actor?
- Favorite role from your favorite actress?
- Book you’ve read that you tell people not to bother reading?
- A food you refuse to try?
- Your favorite article of clothing?
- Have you ever gone to see the same movie in the theater more than once?
- Do you paint your toenails?
- Do you wear any piece of jewelry every day?
- Are you on Pinterest?
- Do you collect anything?
- Have you ever asked a famous person for their autograph?
- Have you been outside the country you were born in?
And here are my questions:
- Have you ever written fanfiction?
- What color is featured the most in your wardrobe?
- Have you ever visited one (or more) of the Seven Wonders?
- What’s your go-to snack food?
- How many books do you read, on average, in a week?
- Least favorite fictional character?
- Phone or face-to-face?
- Milk or iced tea (sweet tea, if you’re Southern)?
- Last thing that made you smile?
- Favorite era of history?
- Do you like chocolate?
- Top three fandoms?
What did you think of my vlog (well, mine and Elisabeth’s)? I think we’re going to make it a regular thing, so if you have any tips or suggestions for more vlogs, don’t hesitate to pass them along – I’d love to hear from you!