I’m working on a few blog posts right now (read: thinking about writing my review of Gone With The Wind as I read other people’s blog posts and make fan-videos), but I thought I’d take a break from my stuff today and direct you to some fresh content, namely, a few articles and blog posts that are my favorites for this week. Or past couple of weeks. Whatever. I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I did.
- What I do to get motivated: This post, written by my friend, Naomi, was a huge encouragement to me on the day she published it. Just what I needed. And don’t you just love all the gorgeous, fluffy photos she’s decorated the post (and her blog) with?
- The Story of Elizabeth Bennet – As told by Naomi Bennet: Another Naomi post, but I had to include it. The illustrations are darling and the text of the post is highly entertaining, even for someone who knows Pride & Prejudice backwards and forwards like I do.
- 13 Men Who Actually Look Good In Fedoras: I approve of everyone on this list (LOVE the fact that most of them are old Hollywood guys), only I wish that Dana Andrews was on there too. ‘Cause he blows everyone out of the water (except mayyyybe Harrison Ford).
- Corbin Allred Talks About “Saints & Soldiers”: Really long interview, but totally worth it if you’re a fan. Corbin Allred is an amazing guy, and the only modern actor I like with the same verve as all those old Hollywood ones, and his insights into the film and Deacon’s character are great. Ashley, you don’t want to give this one a miss.
- Book Review: “Go Set A Watchman”: Based on this review, I took the plunge and bought GSAW (well, actually, my grandpa bought it for me – he’s awesome like that), though I’m still pretty nervous about reading it. I’m waiting to finish Gone With The Wind first, though, which gives me plenty of time to get used to the idea.
What are some great things you’ve read online this week?