Welcome to the Lucy Maud Montgomery Week, everyone!
Today is LMM’s birthday. (And it was Louisa May Alcott’s birthday yesterday – funny coincidence, that.) So join me in celebrating the birthday of one of the world’s most beloved authors in this week long party, because it’s going to be amazing. Goodness, I’m soooo excited for all the awesomeness that this week will hold. There’ll be guests posts and lots of posts written by myself, too, and OODLES of fangirling, and a giveaway (which I’ll be posting about later on today). This promises to be an unforgettable week, and the festivities start with a tag.
Feel free to answer these tag questions on your blog (if you do that, please share the link – I’d love to read your answers and I might not see them otherwise) or in the comments section, whichever you prefer. I’ll be answering these questions myself later on this week.
- How did you first discover LMM’s books?
- What’s your favorite LMM book?
- What’s your least favorite LMM book?
- Who is your favorite character in allllll of LMM’s works?
- What couple is your favorite?
- What is your favorite quote from LMM (either a quote from one of her books, or from her personal life)?
- How many LMM books have you read?
- Which LMM book would you most like to see made into a movie?
- Have you found a kindred spirit?
Have fun! 🙂