(Snatching this from You, Me, and a Cup of Tea.)
Four Jobs I’ve Had
I haven’t actually ever had a legit job. So…yeah.
Four Things I Don’t Eat
I’ll eat almost anything, though whether I enjoy it or not is an entirely different matter. So I’ll just list four foods I loathe.
- Cooked tomatoes
Four Places I’ve Lived
- Toronto, Ontario
- Burketon, Ontario
- Pickering, Ontario
- Edmonton, Alberta
Four of my Favorite Foods
- Chocolate ice cream
- Almost any kind of sea food
Four Movies I’ve Watched More Than Once
Almost all of them? So, let randomness abound…
- Exodus (1960)
- Minority Report (2002)
- Princess of Thieves (2001)
- Ocean’s 11 (1960)
Four TV Shows I Watch
- CW’s The Flash
Four Things I’m Looking Forward to This [Coming] Year (2018)
I really don’t know.
Four Things I Can’t Live Without
- God + the Bible
- Family + friends
- My tablet + my laptop
- My bed + coffee
Four Places I’ve Visited
- Washington D.C.
- A delightful hotel that has free cookies in the lobby
- The Ark Encounter
Four Pet Peeves
- When people don’t use the Oxford Comma/dismiss it as unnecessary.
- When the hand dryers in public washrooms don’t actually dry your hands.
- When people say they’ve written ‘a blog’ instead of ‘a blog post’.
- When I don’t have a bookmark on hand when I stop reading.
Four Things I Wish I Could Do
- Drive a car.
- Write mind-blowingly gorgeous prose.
- Eat whatever I want and never gain weight.
- See Jude Law as Hamlet.
Four Subjects I Studied at School
Four Things Near Me Right Now
- My sister, Elisabeth.
- A green mug.
- My other sister’s school books.
- A box of Kleenexes.
Such a fun tag! If you enjoy rewatching movies, you are tagged.