First of all, a hearty thanks to everyone who participated in this blogathon. Though I haven’t yet read/commented on all of your posts, I can tell that people had a lot of fun with this and I’ve already discovered a couple movies I’d like to watch (I hope you have, too). I’m already rolling around ideas for another blogathon next year, but for Old West law enforcement (as I believe a couple people expressed interest in that).
And secondly, here’s the list of blog posts written for the blogathon! If you haven’t written your post or submitted the link to it yet, do so when you can and I’ll add you to the list.
- ‘in appreciation of Jim Gordon’ – coffee, classics, and craziness
- “Hell on Frisco Bay” (1955) – Hamlette’s Soliliquy
- ‘City That Never Sleeps (1953)’ – Caftan Woman
- ‘Kindergarten Cop (1990)’ – Realweegiemidget Reviews
- ‘The New Centurions’ – The Midnite Drive-In
- ‘Clash of Cultures: Bon Cop, Bad Cop’ – The Wonderful World of Cinema (warning: this post contains some strong language, including the f-word)
- ‘Captain Louis Renault from “Casablanca” (1943) vs. Nester Patou from “Irma la Douce” (1963): A Perfect Breen Film vs. A Perfect Shurlock Flop’ – Pure Entertainment Preservation Society
- ‘Mystery Street (1950)’ – Phyllis Loves Classic Movies
Enjoy the entries!